With an intent to cover intrinsic techniques from masters of the craft, we welcome Nicolas Vogler showing us his workflow of making his signature style of fast and groovy techno.
Date: 6 March 2022
Time : 8:30PM IST | 4:00PM CET
Platform: Ableton Live
Duration: 120 Mins
Price : ₹1999 (For local students) / 25€ (For international students)
*Please bear in mind, we follow a strict no-refund policy on all masterclass purchases.
Sign up below
*A link for downloading/joining the masterclass will be available on the payment confirmation page. Please make sure to save it.
What will one learn in this webinar?
Nicolas Vogler intends to work on the topics in a very fluid way, where he will explain the following topics while building a track.
Workflow & Process
- Sound choice and processing for techno (understanding why less is more)
- Effective time management (arrangement and workflow tip)
- The secret sauce to building techno or any genre
- How to work with samples in a faster way you will never look back
Mixing & Mastering
- Which level should we mix our tracks to? A brief talk about electronic music mixdown levels (plus an EXTREMELY helpful tip)
- Setting up a proper mix bus/master channel and why you should do it.
About Nicolas Vogler
His recent release on SHDW & Obscure Shape’s ‘Mutual Rytm’ Imprint
Nicolas Vogler’s stream of releases on his own label ‘NCLS’
What’s included in this webinar?
- Recorded video for unlimited re-watching
- Live Q&A session
Frequently Asked Questions
How are the classes going to be held?
The classes are going to be held over Zoom (a video conferencing app). After registration, you will receive an email from us with the Zoom class ID & Password along with other important instructions. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder and if you have any issues, email us.
How do I pay?
You can pay with either your debit card, credit card, or UPI. Follow the link below and proceed to payment.
What software do I need?
The course is taught in Ableton Live but you’ll also learn technical information & production tricks that could be easily applied to any DAW.
What if I have a few more questions?
Feel free to get in touch with us via our Facebook Page / Instagram Page / Email